Friday, February 22, 2008

I Can't win the freakin 4 ball tournament...

This past weekend brought another 2nd place finish for my partner & I in our clubs annual 4 ball tournament. There was a new format which had 3 flights of 6 teams each playing 5 9-hole matches over the course of 2 days. Each match had to be played to the finish b/c each hole was worth 1 point & the winner of the match took another point so a total of 10 points up for grabs in each match.

The team w/ the most points after 5 matches wins & we came up one damn point short! Same partner, same 2nd place finish for the 3rd straight year although this year I felt better about things as I actually contributed quite a lot of points to our total where in past years I sucked!!

Tattoo Golf is thinking about putting on a tournament one of these days and if so, this could be quite a cool format to follow.

Well there's always next year for god's sake.

No comments: