Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vegas - Tattoo Golf Style

I recently took a 4 hour road trip from L.A. out to Vegas to meet up with my cousin and his girl friend for a weekend of drinking and gambling but unfortunately, no golfing.   My cousin is very enthusiastic about both drinking and gambling but golf, not so much.

We began the morning with Bloody Mary's at a bar in the Four Queens and I was hitting hands left and right with the biggest hit being this one below!  5 of a kind for 1,000 coins (quarters).  Oh if I'd only just sat here the whole day but I ultimately moved on to distribute my winnings at the Blackjack and craps tables.

I ran into these two outside on Fremont Street.  I thought they liked me for my Tattoo Golf clothes but apparently they just wanted a tip.  Great fun though.





Next time we'll load up the clubs in the Tattoo Golf van and hit a few courses out there as there is now a ton of great tracks to play beginning right at the CA/NV border with Primm Valley. 

No comments: