Monday, June 24, 2013

Tattoo Golf Brings Home the Hardware

When we're not toiling away hear at TG HQ, working to bring you the latest and greatest golf apparel, we do like to get out and play some competitive golf at the clubs around our part of town.   I mentioned before that I won the Chairman's Cup match play tournament at local course near Pasadena CA and yesterday was the trophy ceremony.   I was supposed to be watching my daughter at her swim meet and was going to bail on the trophy ceremony but the men's club president said my presence was needed as this was going to be special.   There's an old-timer there who they were honoring by re-naming the trophy after him and I was going to be the first recipient so I had to be there!   His name is "Sweet" Lou Falco and yours truly is the inaugural winner of the match play tournament.   Note the awesome Clubhouse golf shirt and hat!




Looks good with just one name on there!

Important note - just because you wear a Tattoo Golf shirt or a TG golf hat, it doesn't mean that you will win your tournament but it doesn't hurt!   Plus you look so damn good!

Check out the entire Tattoo Golf clothing collection at www.tattoogolf.com.

No comments: